Once I have got my responses, I will then be evaluating them so that I can see the difference in the option of my target audience.
At the moment, I am waiting for some more responses to my questionnaire so I have decided to create a task list of everything that needs to be done so that I can move onto the next stage.
- Evaluate questionnaire results- From these results I am hoping that I will give me more of an idea on what product to advertise and also what will make the target audience interested in the advert. For example the choice of music or slogan.
- Decide on product name and slogan- I need to decide on this as it will enable me to base my product around it. To do this I am going to create another mind map showing all of my ideas and how these will be effect.
- Decide on packaging ideas for my product- Once I have got the name and slogan for my product, this will influence and help me in creating my packaging. Again here I will be creating a further and more detailed mind map of my packaging ideas which will show my thoughts and ideas.
- Start story boarding my advert which I will develop as I continue in the process. By starting to create my storyboard I am hoping as I continue in the process I will think of more ideas which I can then add.
- Start looking into some music for my advert- I am going to start looking for any music which could be used as from previous experience this can be quite a challenging task to try and find some music which suits the genre and also purpose of the product being advertised.
- Locate places which would be suitable to film my advert- I need to decide on a few locations of where I could consider to film some of my advert.
- Finalise ideas for advert and also the location.
No comments:
Post a Comment