Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Reconsideration of Idea

From todays discussion with an ex student, I am now starting to reconsider my idea. I was originally going to create an advert based on sweets which would contain real juice to make them a healthier option. However after this discussion, it has broaden my ideas as I am now starting to reconsider my idea. A suggestion was that I could still keep with the theme of confectionery but change the way I was going to represent this for example with chocolate instead. Another idea which we spoke about was to change the idea from sweets to smoothies for fruit juices. The main content of the advert would still be around a 'healthier option' but instead it would be based around juice or smoothies. This idea arose as when talking about my previous idea we thought that it was to broad of a topic to work with and also would be quite hard to create something to a high standard in the amount of time which I have got.

After taking into account everything that we spoke about, I am definitely reconsidering my idea. I really like the idea of advertising fruit juice or a smoothie and the previous idea of basing the advert around the fruit to show the healthy aspects of it. When thinking about this idea when completing my initial ideas I did actually consider the option of fruit juice. Now that I am looked into this idea I am now going to continue with the story boarding process and hopefully create a successful advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment