Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Voiceover

During my advert, I am hoping to include a voice over. By including a voice over it will allow for me to show an image at the same time as the target audience being able to hear something.

For the end of my advert, I am hoping to show the fruit juice bottle against a white background. Here a voice over will come on saying 'Juicy Fruity, Real Fruit Great Taste'. This is the products name and also the slogan so by including this it will help to reinforce the name of the product.
From my research, I found out that by using the same voice over in the actual advert and then the sponsorship sequence helps to reinforce the companies name and also helps the target audience to remember to advert.

During the advert, I am also hoping to include another voice over. This will include information about the product. At the moment, I am not sure who I should ask to do the voice over. Whether it be a young child or an adult. This is something which I am going to be thinking about when creating my storyboards so that I can import this into my animatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment