Whilst in the process of creating my animatics, I have come to realise that maybe a song over the top of my advert would be a better alternative than creating a soundtrack in Garage Band. I was originally going to do this, however, I now believe that if I can find a song that suits the advert well then this would make the advert more entertaining. By using a song over the top of my advert it will add to the advert and the should hopefully keep my target audience engaged for longer.
I am also going to be using the same music for my sponsorship sequence . By using the same music it should allow for consistency. Moreover this will also help my target audience to recognise the adverts. I am going to be creating two adverts and also two sponsorships sequences and a radio advert. For my radio advert I am going to need to look into the best possible way to get purpose and also benefits of my product across to my target audience.
To do this, I am going to have to research into some
unsigned artists and see if any of their music would be relevant. For my
advert, I would like the music to be quite upbeat, creating a happy
atmosphere. By creating this atmosphere, it will keep my target
audiences attention for longer and therefore should hopefully make them
more interested in the product. If I was to find a piece of music but
just wanted the instrumental version, then this might also be a
possibility that I would have to look into when it comes to this.
At the moment, I am going to be having the same voice over as what I have go in my adverts and sponsorship sequences. However due to this being a radio advert, there will be no visuals. This is where I really need to consider the dialogue which I am going to be using and how it will come across to the target audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment