Now that I have decided that I am going to be creating a stop motion sequence, I need to do some further research into some example of stop motion in order for to allow for me to see the common codes and conventions. When carrying out my research, I found out the common codes and conventions for adverts. However I did not look into stop motion as this was not something which I was going to do at the time. However now that I have put my ideas together, I believe that a stop motion sequence would be the best way for me to target my target audience and also to get the purpose of my product across.
Below are a few examples of stop motion sequences found on Vimeo.
This Is Where We Live from 4th Estate on Vimeo.
After watching this stop motion film, it has clearly shown me that when creating a stop motion sequence the it needs to be able to flow perfectly. Additionally stop motion sequences also tend to be quick fast and therefore, when creating my five media texts, I need to make sure that my sequences are quick fast in order to create a stop motion sequence.
No comments:
Post a Comment