After creating my animatics, I can now see that there is areas for improvements. When first creating my storyboards and also the animatics, I thought that my ideas would work well. However after creating my animatics I can see where there are areas for improvement.
First of all, I really like the music which I have used for these animatics. I think that this music fits in with the theme of my product and also helps to create a lively atmosphere.I have therefore decided to use this music for all of my five media texts which I will be creating.
One of the main concerns when looking at my animatics is the idea of showing fruit falling. When thinking about this, this is going to be a challenge. First of all, the idea of getting this to work is firstly going to be difficult but secondly there are limited ways in which I could do this, meaning that I need to think about the best possible option for me.
Another issue was that, even though I am creating a stop motion sequence will there be enough variety within the shots? This is something which when it comes to shooting this, I will have to take this into consideration and think about how I can vary the shots.
From creating these animatics, it has definitely helped for me to see my ideas visually. Moreover I have also been able to see if the chosen music fits in and suits the theme of my product. These animatics have also helped for me to see whether or not I need to rethink any of my ideas before I start to create my five media texts.
No comments:
Post a Comment