After creating my animatics, I have decided to create the logo for my product. To design this logo, I am going to be using the software package called Adobe Photoshop. This software package will allow for me to create a professional design which will be suitable for my product.
Below I have added some versions of my logo whilst I have been experimenting with photoshop.
After looking at these logo designs, my favourite one so far is the fourth one. One reason for this is because is it simple yet effective. Additionally the use colour really helps it to stand out. Although, having said this second logo is also one of my favourite. This logo is yet again simple but uses two colours. The two colours of green and red would help to catch the target audiences attention. Moreover the colours used in both of these logos relate to the product.
Now that I had created some logos, I need to get some feedback on these and see which logos other people think would be suitable for my product.





No comments:
Post a Comment