Saturday, 23 February 2013

Reflection on Shooting

As this was the first time I had created a stop motion sequence, I found it hard to get the shot exactly accurate. However after experimenting for a while, I believe that the photos I took were successful.

On reflection, I believe that I could improve my work in terms of the shot angles. When I carried out my research it was evident that many spot motion sequences used 1-2 shots which are usually close ups or mid shots. However I need to use a more varied amount of shots. When looking back on the photos I took, I now have realised that I need to go back over some of these at a later stage and use a wider variety of shot angles.

One problem which I had during this process was that I believe I needed to use a lower surface to be able to capture a high angle of shot of the fruit. When taking the photos it has hard to create a high angle shot. I need this high angle shot of the fruit to imitate the fruit falling from the sky. This is something which once I have looked through the photos properly I will need to think about further.

Overall, I believe that as this was my first time trying to create a stop motion sequence, I have been able to take some accurate images. Moreover it has taught me how much accuracy is required to be able to take successful photos which I can then use.



No comments:

Post a Comment