After creating my storyboards, the next stage in the process would be to create my animatics. Within these animatics will be my storyboard and also the music and transitions in which I am going to be using for my final advert. For example if I am going to include a cross dissolve for black out. The whole purpose of an animatic is to allow for me to see what my advert will look like when pieced together. Additionally, and also more importantly. it will also allow for me to see if I need to add in any extra shots. After I have created both of my animatics, I will then be able to see how long my advert will be. This might again result in adding in some more frames if I do not have enough already.
Another aspect which I need to consider is the music and also the voice over. Within my animatic, I need to included the voice over which I am going to be including within the final product. This voice over does not have to be the same voice which I will be using for this, however it does need to along the same lines for the narrative.
Lastly, the music is also another important aspect of the animatic. The music which I include within this animatic needs to be precise and also accurate to the music which I am going to be using for my final advert. By including the correct music it will allow for me to see if firstly, this suits the theme and secondly if the music is the right pace for the advert. By finding this out, it will allow for me to edit and also correct any errors which may have occurred.
At the moment, I am half way through creating my animatics. So far, I have pieced together all of the shots and have also started to add some transitions in. Also I have started to explore the use of music within my animatic. To start off with, I started to create some tracks within Garage Band. After creating these tracks, I have come to realise that perhaps this is not the right route I should be going down. Instead, I am now thinking trying to get some music from an unsigned artist.
No comments:
Post a Comment