Thursday, 22 November 2012

Music Considerations- Feedback

After I had explored the features using garage band, I decided to create some draft sound tracks to see what works well and what doesn't work as well. From creating these two sound tracks it also enabled me to ask for some feedback from people. When asking for feedback, I asked them which sound track they preferred and why.

Sound Track 1:
'I liked this soundtrack due to it remembering me of a fun atmosphere. It didn't have a correct beat to help me remember the advert'

‘This soundtrack has a lively atmosphere although I would not remember it as well as the second sound track.'

Sound Track 2:
'This soundtrack was easily remembered and also gave the right atmosphere. The beat within the soundtrack was consistent and also made me think of an advert related to sweet'.

' I preferred this soundtrack because of the beat. The other sound track did not have a very good beat and I wouldn't be able to remember it easily'.

From this feedback it has given me an insight into what some people think about these soundtracks. As this was the first time I had experimented with garage band to create a sound track, I am pleased with the feedback I received. I will now be able to go back over these tracks and try to improve them as well as experimenting even further with some sound effects as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment