Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Planning- Name Choice

To be able to decide continue with my planning,  I need to have decided on the name which will enable me to hopefully decide on a slogan.
I have already created a post on this before. However this was very basic. In this post I am now going to go into more detail about some names and slogan choices and I why believe they would be a good choice. By deciding on this it will enable to continue with me planning in terms of deciding on a storyboard for my advert and also the main theme for my advert.   

Name Ideas:
  • Fruit Juicers- I am not to sure on this name purely because I think it is to much based around fruit. I do not believe that this would attract the children attention as much. 
  • Fruit Rounders- With this one, I feel the same however I do think this one relates to my product more.
  • Fruit Blasts- This name idea would be effective due to the word 'blast' sounding like the sweets are about to burst open due content of the fruit. 
  • Colourful Bursts- This one is similar to the one above although it doesn't state about the fruit. However I am not use if I need to state this as this might distract my target audiences attentions
  • Juicy Fruities - To me, this name is catchy and is one that I would remember. I really like this name although I don't know if its aiming to much towards the 'fruit' idea and not necessary the confectionery aspect as well.
  • Fruit Punch- This relates to the fruit and the word 'punch' could mean that there is a combination of the fruit inside the sweets. I really like this name as well and is one which I will consider.
Now that I have got some ideas of names for my product down, I can now start to think about the slogan for my product. I need to make sure that my slogan is related to the product. If my slogan is not related then the target audience are not going to be able to remember the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment