When creating these designs, I wanted to be able to use bright colours which would attract the audience attention. However now when thinking about, I need to be careful with what colours I decide to use as this would restrict thew ideas I could have for packaging. Out of the designs I created my favourite ones are the first one and also the fifth one. One reason for this is because they are simple but they are also effective in terms of not using to much colour but also making sure that the colours used are bold and will stand out.
Tuesday, 20 November 2012
Logo Designs
Below are my hand drawn versions of 7 logos which I have designed. From these six logos I am going to choose which one I want to use for my product.

When creating these designs, I wanted to be able to use bright colours which would attract the audience attention. However now when thinking about, I need to be careful with what colours I decide to use as this would restrict thew ideas I could have for packaging. Out of the designs I created my favourite ones are the first one and also the fifth one. One reason for this is because they are simple but they are also effective in terms of not using to much colour but also making sure that the colours used are bold and will stand out.
When creating these designs, I wanted to be able to use bright colours which would attract the audience attention. However now when thinking about, I need to be careful with what colours I decide to use as this would restrict thew ideas I could have for packaging. Out of the designs I created my favourite ones are the first one and also the fifth one. One reason for this is because they are simple but they are also effective in terms of not using to much colour but also making sure that the colours used are bold and will stand out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment