Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Slogan Ideas

In my previous post, I made decisions and listed down some names for my product which I am going to be advertising.
As well as this on the 30th September, I made a post called 'name ideas'. Here I listed an idea for my slogan. After some thought about the main product name, I am going to list some more ideas for my slogan.

Slogan Ideas:
  • Real Fruit, Great Taste!
  • Blasts of fun!
  • Sweets made healthier
  • Same sweets better taste
  • Taste the fruit
  • Just fruit, made even better
When reflecting upon these slogan ideas, I really like 'real fruit, great taste and 'blast of fun'. These two slogan ideas seem to have a certain ring to them which make them easy to remember. When linking this back to my research, I found out that slogans need to be simple, easy to remember and also have to be related to the product which is being advertised. If I was to use one of these, I do believe that all of these factors would be covered. When deciding on my slogan, I also need to remember and take into consideration that I am targeting the adults more than the children as they are going to be the ones who will buying the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment