A week ago I added a post about some of my initial ideas for my adverts and also my sponsorship sequence. Now that I have chosen my product name and also slogan I can now start to think about how these ideas would relate to my product name and slogan.
One of the first ideas which I had was to have a a child finding the sweets within a cupboard. However I am not sure on the angles for shooting an whether or not this would work.
Another idea which I had was to display the fruit juice cartoons which shows the fruit. After showing the fruit, there would then be an explosion which would show all of the fruit exploding to form on type of sweet. I think this idea would work and would be effective. However I am not sure that the explosion would work or would be effective. This is an idea which I need to think about in more detail due to this idea not being on which would be easy to do.
Another idea which I had was to have a have a stop motion sequence. This would consist of having two sweets and there would be a voice over, over the top of this. I would also have some music. I believe a stop motion sequence would work extremely well.
For the sponsorship sequence, I am hoping to have the same soundtrack which I would have used within the main adverts. By using the same soundtrack it allows for the target audience to recognise the advert. Secondly, I am also hoping to use part of the previous adverts which I am going to be creating. This is partly because sponsorship sequences are meant to provide all of the same information but in a much shorter amount of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment