Now that I have completed my audience research, I can say that my selected target audience is still going to be children but also there parents as well. What is going to make my product unique is because I am hopefully going to be combining sweets and fruit juice together. This is something which I have not seen on the market before and is something which I believe would be an effective and successful product. By combining the ideas of confectionery (sweets) and fruit juice together, I believe it will create a wider and also more diverse target audience.
On the bases of talking about my target audience, I choose children initially. One reason for this is because these are the most common people who would be interested in sweets. I then went onto deciding to target the product towards the parents of the children as well. By targeting the product towards the parents it will get them in interested into the new, unique product and will therefore see it as a better option for their children.
No comments:
Post a Comment