Sunday, 18 November 2012

Planning

On Friday 16th October, I created a plan in the format of a list. This plan detailed the aspects of the planning stage which needs to be completed before I could start filming. I am now going to add to the list with some more tasks to complete as well as reviewing it to see how much further I have got:
  • Evaluate questionnaire results
  • Decide on product name and slogan
  • Decide on USP
  • Create a rough plan of props I would need to use
  • Consider how my advert should be created (i.e. slow motion or continuous film)
  • Research into music for my advert
  • Design product packaging
  • Research where my advert could be based
  • Create a list of ideas for product slogan
From the list above, I am happy with the progress which I have made since my last action plan. The next stage in the planning process for me would be to finalise my product name and slogan so that I can continue with the planning stages and move onto creating and storyboard and animatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment