Sunday, 18 November 2012

Final Product Name and Slogan

To be able to decide on the product name and slogan, I am going to look back through the posts which I have already created.

When looking back through the list of name ideas, I have decided to use the name of Juicy Fruities. I really like this name and think that it will attract my target audience well. However when carrying out my research, I found out that the product name I am hoping to use of 'Juicy Fruities, is quite similar to a product which is already out there. The product is chewing gum. However due to my product being completing different, I believe that my product name will still stand out and be memorable. When continuing with the planning, if I do not believe that this product name is working, I will choose the next name which would have been my second choice of 'Colourful Burst'.

After deciding on my product name, I need to make sure that my slogan catchy and also relates back to the product. I have come to the decision of using the slogan of  'Blasts of Fun!' I have come to the decision as I need to make my product as appealing to my target audience as possible and by using the words 'blasts' and also 'fun' I have this relates back to the children having fun. This then references back to the product due to this connoting that the children can still have fun even though they have an even better taste.

My second choice of slogan would have been 'real fruit, great taste'. I still like this slogan although I don't think it would attract my target audience as much due to there being the word 'fruit' involved.

Juicy Fruities, Blasts of Fun!

Second option: 'Colourful Bursts, Blasts of Fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment