Sunday, 18 November 2012

Music Considerations

 Now that I have finalised my product name and slogan, I need to start looking into some music or sound effects which I could use for my advert.  One of the key aspects of my advert is that I want it to be as colourful as possible. The use of colours should attract my target audiences attention and should therefore interest them in the product. This means that I need to find some music which connotes a sense of fun and creativity. I have two options when it comes to finding some music for my advert. I could either create a piece using garage band in the Macs for I could find some music from an unsigned artist. However as I am going to be having a voice over on my advert, I don't think the music I choose should include lyrics. This is purely because I think this would distract the audiences attention. At the moment I am more drawn towards the ideas of using the software of garage band to try and find some sounds which I can put together to make a piece of music.


Garage Band Experiments:




No comments:

Post a Comment