Monday, 5 November 2012

Ideas Continued

At this stage in the progress, I have the idea of having a child coming home from school and asking his mum if they have any sweets and the mum shows the child them. However I am not sure if this would work due to me needing to have a young actor involved and also a parent.
This is one of my ideas at the moment. Although I do have to create two TV adverts.

 My second idea would be that the first shot would show the fruit juice that the sweets were made out from and then the sweets would be shown in the form of a close up shot and there would be a voice over about the product. This could involve a stop motion sequence but this I am yet to decide on. Throughout this advert I am going to have to use a variety of shot even though it will be focusing on one product.

I am aiming for my radio advert to be around 25-30 seconds. I have decided on this due to many radio adverts ranging from around 20- 40 seconds long.  As my product is mainly aimed towards children but also adults and the parents, I believe the radio advert should start of with a voice over which should state something near enough to what the TV advert stated. By giving the same information it should help my target audience to remember it and therefore they should remember the product.

I also need to create a sponsorship sequence for my product. This is shorter than the actual advert and should simply just state the name of the product, the slogan and also show the product. The name of the product and slogan will be in a voice over format.  By keeping this relatively simply it will again help the target audience to remember it.


No comments:

Post a Comment