Friday, 9 November 2012

What did my audience research show me about my product?

After completing the questionnaire I have already posted about an overall summary of the results I received. However I believe that it is important for me to be able to evaluate how this has effected my product decision.
My questionnaire was set out to help me to gain a further insight into my target audience and what they want to see. It was also set out to see if some of the main features such as a slogan would effect the audiences interest into the product.
From my research, I have realised that the majority of my target audience do believe that by having a catchy slogan they would be more inclined to purchase the product.
 I also realised from my questionnaire, that people would either buy sweets or chocolate with not much difference of a percentage in between. This means that which ever product I decided to advertise there was no big gap in the middle meaning that it wouldn't effect my target audience.
One of the questions I asked was targeted towards three existing adverts and I asked them to choose which advert they preferred and also why they preferred this advert to the other two. From looking at the feedback the majority of the target audience mentioned that they prefer adverts which are bright and colourful. This something which I am going to be trying to achieve. However I do not want to make it to colourful that it takes away the professional aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment