Recently I have posted about the findings of my questionnaire results but I
feel that it is important to mention what information I got from it and also
how it is now going to help me with my planning.
From my research I feel that I have been able to find out which product to
advertise. Even though the results were near enough 50-50, I still believe that
by advertising sweets I could advertise them as being a 'healthier' option to
normal sweets. I also found out that by using a catchy slogan it would
influence more of the target audience to purchase the product purely because of
them being able to remember it. I also asked what drew their attention to their
favourite advert and most of the responses I received seemed to be about the
colours and also the music used. From this I now know that I need to be
extremely selective when picking the music I want to use for the adverts.
However when asking people to watch these videos, I believe people didn't want
to fill out my survey for this reason due to it taking up to much time. If I
was do another questionnaire I wouldn't include these due to mot receiving as
much feedback as I would have liked. However on reflection these videos did
tell me some important factors which I need to consider when planning for my
advert. If I was to do a survey again, I would definitely ask more varied
questions which would be related to the product which I am advertising.
No comments:
Post a Comment