- The first shot is one barely there and two I don't think it is needed. - The shot with your protagonist smiling needs to be held for longer - as in freeze frame. - The following shot of the three glasses is not needed. - Try a longer pause on the protagonist smiling and then cut to the titles.
Other than that, this is a much better ad. Lighting, location, colours, style. It all works a lot better. I hope you feel the same way? :-)
Much better!!!
ReplyDelete- The first shot is one barely there and two I don't think it is needed.
- The shot with your protagonist smiling needs to be held for longer - as in freeze frame.
- The following shot of the three glasses is not needed.
- Try a longer pause on the protagonist smiling and then cut to the titles.
Other than that, this is a much better ad. Lighting, location, colours, style. It all works a lot better. I hope you feel the same way? :-)