Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Evaluation Questions

Now that I have created my five media texts, I now need to think about my evaluation questions:

  • In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
  • How effective is the combination of your main and ancillary texts?
  • What have you learned from your audience feedback?
  • How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?
When looking at these questions there are firstly a lot less than within my AS coursework. However when thinking about this, now that I have made a completely new project and developed and extended on skills, this should therefore allow for me to give a more detailed and structured response. In order to start my evaluation I need to look over these questions and write down some of the main points which I am going to include allowing for me to make sure that I include all of the necessary points.

No comments:

Post a Comment