This one needs a bit more work. The audio is still wrong. The product sponsors the station not the other way around.
- As with the other ad, you need to pause the shot of her smiling. - And remove the final shot of the glasses - I think you should do something different with the titles on this one. Instead of the animation, I think the with the shot of her paused you should the logo's appear together over the shot - they would fit perfectly in the top right corner over the cabinet. I think that would add just enough variation.
This one needs a bit more work. The audio is still wrong. The product sponsors the station not the other way around.
ReplyDelete- As with the other ad, you need to pause the shot of her smiling.
- And remove the final shot of the glasses
- I think you should do something different with the titles on this one. Instead of the animation, I think the with the shot of her paused you should the logo's appear together over the shot - they would fit perfectly in the top right corner over the cabinet. I think that would add just enough variation.
Give it a go and re-up it. :-)