Okay, this is better. The timing and pace of it is almost right. It definitely worked removing those shots.
- I think that the titles at the end can be just a little bit quicker - not a lot now, they are almost right.
- I also think you need to consider altering the voice over slightly to mention (when the fruit is being cut up) that all juicy fruties drinks are made with 'real fruit'.
Okay, this is better. The timing and pace of it is almost right. It definitely worked removing those shots.
ReplyDelete- I think that the titles at the end can be just a little bit quicker - not a lot now, they are almost right.
- I also think you need to consider altering the voice over slightly to mention (when the fruit is being cut up) that all juicy fruties drinks are made with 'real fruit'.