Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Caburys Advert

Below is the Cabury advert.I personally feel that the structure and animation of this advert is really good. When watching this advert the music really ties in well with the animation of the children's eyebrows moving up and down. The use of colours within this advert relates back to the company itself as they have used the colours of purple, grey and white. Without watching this advert, you can instantly tell which company it is for due to the colour scheme in which they have used. From previous adverts I have watched this has also been the case and I think it really helps to grab the targets audiences attention.


1 comment:

  1. The process of using the colours within the ad is an example of 'self-reference' which is part of 'postmodernism and 'remix culture'. Please read up on 'self reference' and 'intertextuality'.

    Mr. M.

    ReplyDelete