Below are some more TV advertisements in which I have been looking at. At the moment I am not sure what I specially want to base my advertisement on. This is why I am looking at all different kinds of TV advertisements to help me to decide.
Tropicana: (1)
This advertisement is presenting a journey in which Tropicana wants the audience to follow, as well as advertising and promoting their brand at the same time. The advert starts off with a close up shot of a man talking about the juice which then leads into several close ups and mid shots of fruit. This advert is set in a field where the audience get to see the weather changing from sunlight to rain and storms. This is an extremely clever way of showing how the juice is made and also the conditions that people have to work in. Along with this is a voice over which emphasises the images which are being displayed.
The advert also shows flashbacks of the years gone by of how the fruit used to be cared for and how it is now.
From this advert, I think that the storyline has been thought out very well as it is easy to follow which will make it easy for their target audience to understand. This advert is advertising their brand, as well as advertising and promoting their 60 years of being a company which will instantly draw attention to there audience.
The point of this advert is to show their target audience the journey that there food and drink goes through before it gets to them. From watching this advert I have learnt that I need to make sure that whatever storyline I choose it is easy to follow and is straight to the point. One reason for this is because as its a TV advertisement it doesn't need to be full of information. It does needs to be informative but in an interesting way that will target my target audience. Furthermore I have also realised that within this advertisement the voice over adds all of the meaning to the text and is an essential part in getting the message across to their audience.
References:
No comments:
Post a Comment