For my second advert, I decided to base it around the idea of showing the fruit being cut up and then being mixed together in a smoothie maker. This idea first came around when thinking about how I could show that the drink was made from real fruit.
To shoot this, I decided to use the setting of my kitchen. I decided to use this setting as I believe it helped to connote that the drink was homemade and also that real fruit was being used. One the day of shooting, I decided to investigate more in terms of the shoots in which I decide to use. When looking back on my other advert, I haven't really used a varied amount of shots. This is something which I needed to work on. For example I could include some mid shots and also close up shots.
When reflecting on how this went, I believe that I got enough shots in order to piece and also edit together bothy my second advert and also my other sponsorship sequence. Moreover, I also believe that I took more of a variety of shots. Now when looking back on these, I believe that they form a narrative and do tell a story.
No comments:
Post a Comment