Saturday, 23 March 2013

Idea for Second Advert and Sponsorship Sequence

When looking at my first adverts, I realised that I needed to follow the same narrative in order for there to be synergy throughout all five of my media texts. In order for this happen, I have decided to use the same setting. By using the same setting it will allow for my target audience to recognise the connection between all five texts and therefore they should be able to see the adverts as a cohesive advertising brand.

Moreover, when looking at my first advert, I also realised that I needed to follow along the lines of the same narrative. When thinking of this, I decided to add to the narrative. In my first advert is shows how the smoothies are made. However in my second advert, I am going to show various shots of the smoothies after they have been made and then have a protagonist drinking one of the them. Hopefully this will follow along the same narrative and therefore show the five media texts as being a cohesive advertising brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment