Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Editing Footage

When editing together my footage today, I realised that my shots are all either mid shots or close ups. As I am creating a stop motion sequence this is something which I am going to have to see how I can overcome. At the moment, I am thinking about including some high angle shots of the fruit and also some diagonal shots. This will allow for me to vary the shots I use.

One area where I could include some high angle shots is of the fruit. I am hoping to create the impression of the fruit falling into the glass where the audience will then see the glass filling up one bit at a time. Additionally, I also need to include some diagonal shots of the fruit. This will show the fruit from a different point of view instead of just using close up shots.

Now that I have establish where I could improve upon, I am going to take this into consideration when shooting on Friday. I am hoping that within this double lesson I will be able to take all of my footage for the fruit. I am also hoping that I will be able to start to edit these images and import them into my adverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment