Friday, 8 March 2013

Updated To Do List

After shooting the rest of the images today, I feel that I have now made progress and can start to edit my footage together properly.

  • Take images of the fruit falling
  • Take images of fruit from high angle shots
  • Take images of fruit -close up shots
  • Start shooting second advert
  • Record voice over for adverts
 As you can see from the list above,I have been able to complete some of the tasks. Now that I have taken these images, I feel that I have made progress. Additionally this will now enable me to edit my footage together. However, when looking at the list above, I still need to think about my second advert and also record the voice over for all of my adverts. At the moment, I am going to concentrate on getting the first advert and both of the sponsorship sequences complete and then focus on my second advert. This will allow for me to see what I have already got and work from this to create a different advert. When talking about the voice over for the adverts, I have decided to get someone else apart from myself to be to voice for this. I have come to this decision as I feel that the voice over needs to be enthusiastic and also exciting to ensure that the target audience engage with the advert. I am hopefully going to get a drama student to record this voice over to ensure that its of a high quality which will make myself feel more confident that the voice over will attract the target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment