In Fridays double lesson today, I set up the Lighting Rig and also the camera and tripod to retake the images for my stop motion sequence. The camera which I was using was just a normal digital camera. I also used a white photo sheet which was acting as the white background. When I import these images later on in the process, I will now have the option of adding in a background if I wish too. After receiving the feedback from my teacher it allowed for me to look back over the images which I took and see where I went wrong. When doing this, it has allowed for me to improve as I have personally been able to see the errors which were made and also how I could rectify them.
The first set of images which I needed to take was of the three individual glasses. The idea of these images was that I would have the glass being filled up with fruit juice. When taking these images it was extremely hard to pour an accurate amount of fruit juice in each time. Even though only a little bit was poured in, I need to look over this footage to make sure that within each fruit juice which was used I am able to show the glasses being filled up by the same amount each time.
A problem which was faced during shooting was that when removing one glass, the second glass had to be put down in exactly the same position to allow for all of the shots to be framed in exactly the same way. To overcome this issue, I put a little tiny bit of sellotape down on the white photo sheet. This allowed for me to know where to place the glass to ensure that each shot was following the same continuous pattern. By doing this it has allowed for me to hopefully have created accurate shots.
During the next lesson, I need to look over these shots to see whether or not they are accurate and precise enough for me to use within my stop motions sequences. Compared to the first set of images, I believe these ones are going to be far better. To start of with the lighting used this time was much more appropriate as I was able to light the whole area. Secondly, I was also able to choose how bright I wanted to lighting and if there should be any shadows or not.
Overall I am extremley happy with how the shooting went today and I feel that I have been able to progress with the process. Now that I have got this footage, I can start to piece and edit it together. The next part of this footage which I need to shoot is the fruit. I am going to hopefully do this in Mondays lesson. This will allow for me to have all of the footage so that I can then look through them and clearly see what images I can and want to use.
No comments:
Post a Comment