Now that I am starting to edit my footage together, I need to be in the position where I can import my soundtrack into my project to allow for me to create my advert around this piece of music.
So far, I have done some research into the music where I have been looking at royalty free websites to see if I can find some music where I can use it for free. Additionally, I have also found some unsigned artists. However for my advert, as its a stop motion, I think a sound track would be more suited instead of a song.
When exploring through these royalty free websites, I have found these tracks below:
Names of Tracks
Track 1: Matter of Fact
Track 2: Reason To Be
Track 3: Secret Dream
All of these tracks are upbeat and therefore would attract my target audience. At the moment I am unsure as to which one to use. However, when I start to edit my footage together in tomorrows lesson, I believe I will be able to decide then as I will hopefully be able to see which track would suit my adverts best.
Website: www.freestockmusic.com
No comments:
Post a Comment