Friday, 22 March 2013

Progress

Today I was able to finish editing my logo together. For the logo, I animating it so that the logo comes on the screen one letter at a time without just inputting an image of my logo. Secondly, I was also able to finish editing together my first advert and also my first sponsorship sequence.

Now that I have made this process it means that on Monday, I should now be able to finish editing my second sponsorship sequence. By doing this I am hoping that on Tuesday I will then be able to finish my second advert and also edit my radio advert together.

To be able to finish all of these adverts, I need to record the voice overs. Today, I recorded the first sponsorship voice over. However when I finished to edit my first sponsorship sequence together, I felt it would be best to record this again to make sure that I have got the timings accurate.

When recording the voice overs on Monday, I am going to record each section separately. By recording each section separately it will allow for me to listen back over these recordings and make sure that they are completely clear. By recording part of the voice over and then recording the second part separately it will allow for me to edit these together to make sure that they are a lot clearer.

Updated To Do List:
  • Record Advert 1/2 Voice over
  • Record Sponsorship opening voice over
  • Record Sponsorship Ending voice over
  • Record Radio Advert
  • Add in voice overs to adverts
  • Record sound effect of juice filling up in a glass- add this to advert 1+ first sponsorship sequence
  • Edit together my second advert and sponsorship
  • Add in logo for the radio advert

No comments:

Post a Comment