Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Editing Radio Advert

When recording the voiceover for my radio advert, it took a few attempts to get this right. However after recording this I am now happy with the overall outcome and believe that I have been able to produce an effective radio advert in targeting my target audience specifically.

When editing my radio advert together, I found this quite an easy stage of the process. One reason why I found this an easy stage in the process was because the voiceover which I had recorded was clear and easy to understand which meant that when importing this into Adobe Premier not a lot of adjusting was needed to take place.

I have now finished my radio advert and believe that this advert links in well with my other four adverts. Moreover, I also believe that the voiceover suits and fits in well with the other four adverts. From this happening it now means that within the whole of my advert there is consistency which therefore illustrates a theme and also genre and narrative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment