Today I looked over the photos in which I took on Friday for my stop motion sequence. When looking back at these images, there is a big difference from the first set of photos to the second ones.
The second set of photos are definitely much more suitable for my stop motion sequence. Firstly when comparing two images, the brightness of the second set of photos is far brighter and also stands out more. This would be due to using the lighting rig. When using the lighting rig, I was able to adjust the brightness and therefore was able to set how I wanted the set to be. However when taking to first set of images, I was not able to do this. This restricted me in terms of not being able to change the brightness of the lights. When looking back at the first set of images, it is clear that more lighting was needed.
Now that I have taken all of the photos for the stop motion sequence, I can no start to piece them together. To do this, I firstly need to re-size all of the images. At the moment when importing these images into Premier Pro, they are far to big. I can change the size of these on this software itself, however this wont allow for consistency as some may be smaller than others. As mentioned in my last blog post, I said that the length/ distance of the shots need to be the same. This means that when looking at the sequence all of the images need to be the same distance away.
In tomorrows lesson I am going to start to edit the first part of my stop motion sequence together. Even though I still need to take the images of the fruit falling, I still need to continue with the process until I am able to do this. This is something which I will do in the double lesson on a Friday. Until then, I can continue editing the rest of my adverts and sponsorships sequences which will then allow for me to continue to progress with my project.
No comments:
Post a Comment