Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Cadbury Fingers


Below is the Cadbury Fingers Advert. This advert is very different to the rest that I have watched. Right from the beginning of the advert diegetic sound has been used of the snow and the wind along with the Cadbury fingers speaking. They have used many historical and also iconic times to link back to their slogan of 'for the good times'.



From these images above it shows some iconic moment for example when Neil Armstrong was the first name to steep on the moon. This is an idea which I hadn't thought about as I haven't seen an advert like this one before. From watching the advert it is very effective is getting straight to the point and to the meaning of the advert. The change of music throughout the advert is also very realistic and fits in with the emotions of each iconic stage of the advert.

The last shot the audience see is an establishing shot. This establishing shot identifies the place that the people are at which in this case is a concert. Throughout the advert, it clearly identifies all of the aspects within life which people have been successful at and have had fun. They have been able to relate their product to this as they have used their slogan of  'Cadbury fingers for the good times.' This slogan will refer back to every single viewers life and will help them to remember their favourite moments within their life.  This then relates back to the advert as within the advert the people are presented through using the Cadbury fingers to represent stick men and women which then refers back to the target audience. Overall I really like the narrative of this advert and it has now got me thinking as to what I could do for my advert.



No comments:

Post a Comment