Below are some more past students work.This time I am going to be looking at their ancillary tasks which are their sponsorship sequences.
Serena Moriarty- Dairy Friend
Overall, this is my favourite sponsorship sequence. I really like the music used an the animation. It also advertises the product effectively within the 16 seconds.
Ellie Biddle- Imagine Fest
The use of different shots within this sponsorship sequence is effective and also advertises the event well. Furthermore the voice over of the child's voice adds to the excitement that the sponsorship sequence is meant to be showing. I also believe that the choice of music is effective as it helps to set the pace for the sequence.
Sareena Khaira- Save A Child
After watching the advert for this sponsorship sequence, they do both advertise effectively. The music used within this sponsorship sequence is slow and helps to exaggerate that this child within this advert is one of thousands that needs help.
No comments:
Post a Comment