After looking at sponsorship sequences, I realised that I needed to look further into some more adverts. By looking into sponsorship sequences it made me realise that I needed to look further into advert ideas and what has already been done so that I can decide what I want to do and then look into sponsorship sequences into further deal.
British Airways:
Within this advert, the viewers are taken on a journey through the city of London. To start of with the audience see many mid shots of passengers on a British Airways plane putting their bags in the holders at the top. We then see multiple shots of the plan as it starts to move. This is then followed by several different shots of many people for example a milk man and someone sitting in their garden who is able to see the plane as it drives through the streets of London. The narrative to this advert is that British Airways are trying to take people through the city of London to show them that we are the hosts of the London 2012 games. The audience then see mid shot of a man and women on the plane painting a sign saying GB. The colours used here were blue, white and red. These are the colours that British Airways use and therefore have been used within this advert to reinforce to the audience that it is British Airways who are supporting team GB. At the end the audience then see a long shot of the Olympic stadium where the passengers are then taking into the stadium and we then see a shot from their point of view.
No comments:
Post a Comment