After completing my research into what type of product I want to advertise. I have decided I am going to advertise some sort of sweet. I have come to this decision as I believe this advert would be a challenge to create as there are already so many out there that it would be hard to think of something new. Furthermore I also believe this would be a fun advert to create as I will be able to experiment with lots of different effects.
Now that I have decided on the type of product, I now need to decide on a name for my product and then what it is going to look like.
One of my favourite ideas at the moment is to combine the ideas of fruit juice and sweets together. Fruit juice was one of the ideas that I had taken into consideration at the beginning of this process but didn't decide to take it any further. When thinking about if I did combine these two products together, I would also be able to target adults as well as children as this would appeal to them due to it being healthier than normal sweets.
When deciding on making a confectionery product, I believe that this will target a very niche market. Even though I am targeting children, I am still going to be targeting the parents of these children. Therefore this means that I need to be careful with how I decide to advertise my product and also what I decide to include in my advert. This product is unique as at the moment I do not believe that there is a product out there that does combine both sweets and fruit juice together.
No comments:
Post a Comment