Friday, 7 September 2012

More Advert Ideas

 Following the previous list of ideas, I have also considered and noted down two more ideas which I think would be effective. One of these is to advertise fruit juice. I first thought of this idea when thinking about advertising water, but then thought that this is advertised quite frequently. If I was to create this advert I would ideally like my target audience to be children so that it encourages them to get there vitamins and goodness in different ways.

 The next idea was confectionery. Within this area I would pick a certain type of confectionery whether it be chocolate or sweets.When thinking about this idea, I would be able to use animation and also photos/ film to enabled me to create the advert. Again the target audience would be mainly children but could be for adults as well. When creating this list of ideas, I then realised that I could link the previous idea of fruit juice together with the idea of sweets. The sweets would then be much better for the children. This is an idea which I need to think further about as there are still many other ideas in which I could make an advert of.


 After creating this lists of further ideas, I believe that I need to do some more research into adverts and look into watching some more within these areas to see what the conventions of these are like. I still do not completely know what I would like to advertise but I have a few rough ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment