After looking into the conventions of TV sponsorship sequences, I decided to look at some more so that I could have a better understanding of sponsorship sequences. Furthermore before I could decide on what I wanted to advertise, I needed to make sure that I knew and understood all parts of the tasks so that when it comes to making the decision of what I want to advertise it makes it easier to decide as I will have to take into consideration this part of the task as well.
Dancing on Ice sponsorship- Macleans
This sponsorship sequence is one of the break bumpers showed at the start and at the end of the adverts. The sponsorship sequence has used the theme of the show and incorporated that with their own advertisement.
Below are some more recent sponsorship sequences which have been on the TV. BT were the sponsors of the Paralympics and have created a series of sponsorship sequences to be played as hte break bumpers for before the start of the break and at the end of the breaks. Here are a few below.
Within these two sponsorship sequences they share the same conventions. One aspect was that they both have a voice over the top of the graphics. These sponsorship sequences are continuing to tell the viewers a story about the GB competitors. When creating a sponsorship sequence, I will be needing to look into voice overs depending on what I choose to advertise within my advert.
No comments:
Post a Comment