Thursday, 13 September 2012

Summary

After watching many TV adverts, I am most likely to either produce an advert on some sort of confectionery or on some sort of soft drink. At the moment, this is what I would like to advertise. However I still need to look further into more TV adverts and different types of TV adverts so that I know I have chosen to right product to adverts.

As I have already researched and explored many TV adverts, I now need to be coming to the stage where I can instantly watch an advert and say whether I want to advertise something along those lines or not. By doing this it should hopefully allow for me to make a decision much quicker.

Furthermore I also need to decided whether or not I want to have people within my advert or use animation and go through the process of making up a set out of material. At this stage, when thinking about advertising confectionery or some sort of soft drink, I would use the product itself within the advert and have a voice over, over the top of the advert itself.
Although there is also the possibility of using animation where I could create some sort of animation for the advert and have music and a voice over, over the top of this.

All of the above are all aspects which I will need to take into consideration when it comes to the planning and designing stages of the advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment