Sunday, 16 September 2012

Past Students Work- Adverts

Below are some past students adverts. I have decided to look at past students adverts so that I can see what has been created before and what hasn't which should give me a better idea of what I can create.


Jessica Vahey:Fruities


I really like the creativity of this advert. I think the use of the sweets to make different shapes emphasises their slogan of 'fruity, fabulous fun! The music also does work well with the advert. However on a technical point of view in terms of editing, it looks like this would have been hard create. I wasn't to sure on the lighting within the advert as it didn't really show the product off. Overall, I did enjoy the advert as it was unusual and interesting to watch.


Sareena Khaira- Save A Child


Overall, I really liked the narrative behind this advert. It certainly does advertise the purpose of the advert which is 'saving a child'. When watching adverts that have been on TV before with the 'guilt' factor to them and then watching this one, it does make you feel sad, however it also works as an advertising purpose as it would make some people want to donate some money to the company. One aspect that I would have done differently would have been to use different camera angles within the advert to vary to shots slightly so that the audience could get a better understanding of the child's story.

Brogan Wiggins- BW Aida



I think the voice over that has been used over the top of the different shots works well. Additionally I also liked the variation of shots as it should the viewers the different ways the car could be used for different times throughout the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment